Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sorry for no post last night- we're all doing great!

Just a quick note this morning before we head out sightseeing with the whole Homeland group..... sorry that I didn't post yesterday- I fell asleep with the kids at about 8pm and slept clear through until 5:30am this morning.... first night on more than 4-5 hours sleep... and believe me, I needed it!

Everything is still going very well. Charlotte is still very happy- and we are seeing more of what her care givers called her "strong-willed" side!

I'll write a complete post later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi to all. Just got the blog info
today and was so excited to get caught up. Charlotte is beautiful.
Her smile is captivating and I can't wait to meet her in person. Everyone looks very pleased with the new addition to the family. Want to wish you all a safe journey home. LOL Aunt Donna

Suzi said...

Hi to all,
Can't imagine why you're tired, Sharon. Things will get better once you're home and doing your own things - all of you - doing your own things. Can't wait for you to get home. See you then. Love to all,
Dad & Mom