The amazing thing.... these were taken on Wednesday this week!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Rowleys, Charlotte looks so happy in the picture that was taken on Tuesday. I'm wondering if she was just told that her family is planning their trip to China. Dr. Ben said that Charlotte has a beautiful smile. Her teeth look great! We can't wait to meet our new friend. Love, Lisa, Ben, Madison, Max & Molly
2 comments:
Hi Rowleys,
Charlotte looks so happy in the picture that was taken on Tuesday. I'm wondering if she was just told that her family is planning their trip to China. Dr. Ben said that Charlotte has a beautiful smile. Her teeth look great!
We can't wait to meet our new friend.
Love, Lisa, Ben, Madison, Max & Molly
Charlotte is so beautiful. She also looks self assured, smart and fun. I can't wait to see her with her family.
April
Post a Comment