Tonight we got the call that we had been (so anxiously) waiting for! Our agency has received our permission to travel to China!! We still have one small hurdle to jump before we can book our trip- our agency needs to set up our appointment at the US Consulate in Guangzhou. They are requesting April 8th, which means we would leave on Thursday March 27th. My Dad would get to spend his birthday with us in Nanjing!!
The other exciting news is that our agency received an update on our little YanFei- which new pictures and measurements! They are sending out a package to us overnight so I will post some new pictures tomorrow!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay Sharon!! How lucky am I that I found my daughter and a new friend to share this adoption journey with!! I cannot wait to meet you in a couple of weeks!! Let's get ready for the adventure of a lifetime!!
YAY!!
Amy XOXO
Post a Comment